cd burner

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 13:27:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:03:27 -0300 (ART)
Renato Henriques <repehe at yahoo.com> wrote:

RH> Besides nautilus, is there a similar cd app similar to toast on
RH> MacOS X or Nero for Windows?  It must work for linux power-pc as
RH> well.

If you have KDE, then k3b is very easy to use and versatile. An
alternative GTK-based burner is xcdroast (though IMHO it's showing its
age).  K3b works fine on my iBook, as far as I can recall I've not used
xcdroast since switching from plain Debian to Kubuntu.

James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |