Please Remember Netiquette <snip>

hzs202 at gmail.com hzs202 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 03:38:11 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Let's please remember RFC 1855 "Netiquette Guidelines" so that we may
keeps each others mail servers as clean as possible. As you all know
these bytes add up. So please <snip> any relevent details from the
quoted text in your reply.

If you are not familiar with Netiquette click the link below to browse
the one of the well-known memos on the subject:

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

Please disregard this email if the moderators of this list have
established less defined guidelines for ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com.
However, Netiquette is a highly regarded standard so I doubt that.

Best,
--
Hakim Singhji
New York University
hzs202 at nyu.edu
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.