Installing Windows

daphatbell at gmail.com daphatbell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:02:01 UTC 2005

Someone suggested earlier for this person to install Windows first and then Linux.
Which is a great idea. After that, I would use a program (Windows) like PArtition
Magic and do the resize that way. Sine PM handles all formats, it would be better
than basically guessing, or using a program within Linux that may or may not function
well with an ntfs partition. IMO of course! :-)