VPN Recommendation

Joao Pedro Clemente jpcl at rnl.ist.utl.pt
Tue Aug 9 14:13:06 UTC 2005

Jason: No, OpenVPN is not for you in that scenario.
You must search for a Linux IPsec client.

Just for the record, VPN is not a "protocol" itself, is rather a generic
description for different (non-mixable) possible protocols:
IPsec, OpenVPN, pptp, are just three possible implementations that can't
be mixed (as they DO NOT follow the same protocol).