Recorder of desktop?

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 9 12:06:19 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 20:07 -0400, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 06:23:38PM -0400, Michael R Head wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 15:22 +0200, Gabriel wrote:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a desktop-recorder, just like fraps for Windows. Is that
> > > availible and where can I get it?
> >
> > I haven't used fraps, but vnc2swf may be useful for you.
> >
> > http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/
>
> I tried vnc2swf a while back and didn't have much luck with it. I
> recently tried Wink and it worked nicely.
>
> http://www.debugmode.com/wink/
>
> Todd

With Wink what format does it come out of.  I've tried it and it
attaches .wnk to it which is fine but I want to merge them later into a
movie.  E.g. for games that I play I would like to demo them then shift
the demo into an .avi and encode it with xvid or divx is there a way to
do it with wink?

Marc