Mounting a NTFS drive

daphatbell at gmail.com daphatbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:53:09 UTC 2005

Congrats! :-)   I'm glad you didn't have the mounting problem(s) I had! :-O They were
so bad I had to go with another distro (SuSE) just to gain access to my SATA drive. I
have found that Mandriva(Mandrake) and SuSE mounts your ntfs partitions/drives
automatically with no intervention. (meaning no editing files) I like that. :-) I still have
ubuntu on one computer, SuSE on two, along with the XP, W2K and Win98
computers. Even tried Fedora (Red Hat), brought back the reasons why I hated it
from years back! :-)