Mounting a NTFS drive

Yombute ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Aug 7 13:21:03 UTC 2005

This sounds great and is exactly what I need...but, as a VERY new linux
user (yesterday) and being so accustomed to windows, I don't understand
what you mean by "download" the file.  I, of course, am accustomed to
seeing a file to click on for download and I know where it goes.  If
you have a minute and the patience to help me could you explain the
process to me .  I have no desire to actually RUN windows progs on here
but I'd like to access my music and picture files.

Thanks!

Yom

--
Yombute