Missing virtual terminals

Ankur Jain ankurj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:14:01 UTC 2005

I am suffering the same problem on hoary. But did you check if the
problem persists at the other runlevels? I booted my system at
runlevel 3, and I did get the virtual terminals at that runlevell; but
cannot resolve the issue at the default runlevel[2].

My PC is 2 years old; and I could use virtual terminals till last
week; but after arbitrary upgrade of some packages, I lost the virtual
terminals.

Any Suggestions??

Ankur Jain