LIFO accounting Package

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 6 16:30:40 UTC 2005

If your talking about inventory sales you would be right.  The only one
I've found thats open source and free at the same time is weberp that
seems to be reasonable its not good relating to anything that doesn't
use stock however stock wise its quite good.

In saying that I thought that you were talking about last in first out
relating to transactions.  If so you might be able to change how its
loaded thats all but I don't know any programs that start with the last
transaction at the top.

HTH

Marc