Mozilla Thunderbird filter question.

Jack Jackson jackson.linux at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:50:59 UTC 2005

You can filter on any header you can find in Thunderbird by using the
Customize option. Look in the source or plain text of the messages you
want to filter (CTRL+U or View -> Message Source)) and see if they share
some specific x-Header. Yours for example had this header:

As well as others on which you can filter:

List-Unsubscribe
List-Id
List-Post
List-Help
X-Mailman-Version

Cool! So in Tools -> Message Filters -> New - > in the first drop down
menu you'll see Customize. Select Customize, then select Add New Header,
add the header you wish to filter on (eg, X-BeenThere) and then click
OK. Now in the filter window select the header you want from the drop
down box, and insert the value you wish to filter on .

Should work!

Good luck,
JJ