Another Hoary Install Question

Paul Trevethan plist at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 5 15:11:11 UTC 2005

Thanks for the recent help on my install question folks. Just one more
please?

I may yet be convinced/forced? <g> to do this new Ubuntu install as a
dual boot to the existing WinME on the machine. I am after all trying
to win a convert to the Linux cause here, so, softly softly perhaps.

The question then arises, can the Ubuntu install resize a WinME fat32
partition without issue to make room for its install? I do have an old
version 6.0 of Partition Magic sitting around gathering dust. Would I
be better to throw that on the ME machine and do the re- partitioning
to create some space  before I start?

Paul.