Places->Connect to Server ... (FTP)

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 5 04:08:48 UTC 2005

I just tried a private site that has password protection and it doesn't
allow it.  You need a proper ftp client.  The connection is done as
anonymous at ftp.site.com

What this means it'll allow you to connect only if the connection is
anonymous.  I even filled out the username and password and it still
didn't allow it?  Wierd.

HTH

Marc