Setting up a icecast uplink

SFN ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Aug 4 20:43:03 UTC 2005

You can get libvorbis0a here:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libvorbis0a

My system also complained about the versions of libvorbisenc2 and
libvorbisfile3. If yours does as well, you can get them here:

http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/libvorbisenc2

and here:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libvorbisfile3

Once I got those installed, MuSE worked.

BTW, I'm working on an Ubuntu-based livecd that runs a simple radio
station using MuSE. Kind of like dyne:bolic only with just the radio
station stuff. I'm only doing it for the fun of it. I have no interest
in supporting it or documenting it. I may not even use it. Would
anybody be interested in having that once it's done?

--
SFN