Citrix

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:01:09 UTC 2005

psypher wrote:

> Jon please see my thread regarding citrix and shadowing:
>
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=52862&highlight=citrix
>

> I cannot shadow, does yours work? this is so critical for me it is
> causing havok with my project and rollout plans and I cannot believe
> that my ultimate distro sucks so bad when it comes to citrix and nobody
> can help me
>

> thanks

Hi

Unfortunately I am only using it as a client, with no access to the
Citrix servers themselves.

For one of my work projects it only hosts a few apps, but not using a
full desktop - sorry.

Hope you find a solution.

- Jon

--
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them.