I cannot login in after a fresh install, don't know root password, and it never asked me to create a user

Sir Daz lists at sirdaz.com
Thu Aug 4 19:48:43 UTC 2005

Paul O'Malley wrote:

>Sir Daz wrote:
>

>>what makes using the gui a more potential way to stuff up anyway?
>>

>Hi,
>
>it takes more effort to type rm -rf / home/myname/*
>(please don't do that just to find out what it does - it will delete all
>files on your machine as root)
>the space does happen at times to people
>
>to do this with a point and click system highlight / and hit the delete key

If somebody doesnt check what there deleting first, then i would advise
them to get somebody else do it for them :)
but point taken.

i suppose it all comes down to preference at the end of the day. i
prefer my coffee with two sugars, another guy prefers 1 sugar. we are
both more awake at the end of it.

Darren