Anyone use CrossOver office ?

Steve Torrefranca javacide at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:32:53 UTC 2005

Senectus . wrote:

>I've installed Office XP with it but I didn't get any menu items for
>it.. I've tried the "Recreate the cxoffice menus" button etc but to no
>effect.
>Anyone got ant Ubuntu/Crossover Office experiences?

try update-menus which fixed this, at least in gnome

--
Steve Ong Torrefranca
http://www.on-tvmall.com.tw

we write at least 3 lines of codes to do meaningful work in java but that does not mean its more complicated and a maintenance nightmare. Ruby on Rails do require lesser code, but judging a language's by counting the number of lines is just not right.  What's next - look ma no code no bugs!