cd burning

Renato Henriques repehe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 11:10:05 UTC 2005

I know the filemanager has burning capabilities. It is called NAUTILUS, although that name is no where to be found as is.  I cannot upon entering a recorded CD to get a way to erase it all together. What must I do?  When I had KUBUNTU there was an applic with a whole array of options would arise, such as: data, audio, copy, and photos/videos.  Can I download anything like but, but, for a power pc environmnent?

 Renato Henriques
repehe at yahoo.com

aim:renatoaim

msn:renato4010591 at hotmail.com