tomboy error on Hoary to Breezy

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:19:03 UTC 2005

Hello,

I did a hoary to Breezy upgrade today and I get the following error when I
try to add tomboy as an applet to the gnome panel:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:TomboyApplet".

Has anyone else encountered this or have any ideas? I had a pretty vanilla
Hoary install as I had just reinstalled in the last week or so.

BTW, the rest of the upgrade seems to have gone flawlessly. The startup is
much quicker too ( my biggest hoary peeve ). Good job Developers!

avanspronsen