Ruby 1.8.2 | Bug # 12613

Frank Hale frankhale1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:40:21 UTC 2005

Thanks. I appreciate the info. I'm however more interested in fixing
the problem in Hoary rather than doing a work around to suit my needs
locally. I think it's silly that a pre-release version of Ruby 1.8.2
even made it into Hoary. I can't figure out why it has not been fixed
with a final version that came out 2 days after the pre-release that
is currently shipping in Hoary.