[Breezy] xbase-clients is missing binaries

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Mon Aug 1 01:44:37 UTC 2005

I tried to run xset, but it is not on my system.  According to the
description for xbase-clients, it should be part of this package.  When
I run 'dpkg -L xbase-clients' it only shows the following:

/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/xbase-clients
/usr/share/doc/xbase-clients/copyright
/usr/share/doc/xbase-clients/NEWS.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/xbase-clients/changelog.Debian.gz

However, 'apt-file list xbase-clients' shows the various binaries, man
pages, etc.  I realize that X has undergone numerous changes in
Breezy, but where did they go?

Bob