marillat gpg

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Apr 28 22:26:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 11:55:27PM +0200, Tobias Cloete wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I've seem to have lost the txt file of the gpg key that someone emailed
>to me a while back.
>
>I'm behind a corporate firewall and cannot use the following command to
>download the key..
>
># gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 1F41B907
>
>Can anyone email or post the gpg key?

I have the same problem at work. If you can browse the web at work you
can use a keyserver that listens on port 80. There is one out there, but
I don't have the exact location here (I'm at home at the moment). I
found it searching on Google. Let me know if you don't find it and I'll
send you an email from work tomorrow.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
     -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)