No working bugsystem in ubuntu yet? Was: reportbug: While sending a Bug report I got several errors-messages

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Thu Apr 28 22:05:34 UTC 2005

Am Wednesday 27 April 2005 19:14 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
> I don't know yet if this affects sending the bugreport.

So, it seems that the bugreport came through. But thatodd: Why does it
appear here in the list, but *NOT* in bugzilla?
And: Why doesn't show reportbug in ubuntu a list of all bugs regarding
the package which one want to report a bug against it?

Conclusion: Ubuntu doesn't have a good working bugsystem yet!
What do you think about that?

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling