a non Linux question for Spanish people

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 07:51:37 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 07:23 +0100, Sean Miller wrote:
> david wrote:
>
> >Greetings,
> >
> >I'm off to Cordoba for a few days next week to stay with some friends.
> >I'm being told that the temperature is getting up to 37-38 degrees in
> >the afternoons!
> >

> According to the weather channel the maximum in the next week will be 31
> degrees... nothing like 37, I'm afraid (if that was what you wanted to
> hear)...
>
> See http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/SPXX0220?x=9&y=6
>
> Sean

Well,
I have to admit to being somewhat incredulous at temps in the high 30's.
I would have thought this would have been front page news if the temp
was that high. (I seem to remember people dying across Europe a couple
of years ago when the temp hit 40!)
But also, I have a wife who wilts in temps above 25 degrees and am
concerned lest I spend the weekend "hearing how hot it is".

Personally, I like it HOT - being a thin bag of bones.

nux