3 years no print with Linux

squareyes squareyes at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 27 22:55:46 UTC 2005

Daniel Robitaille wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-27-04 at 15:46 +0100, Jon Dixon wrote:
>

>>On 4/27/05, Lindsay <judenlinz at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>

>>>I know the problem Winton.   None of my printers are even listed and I
>>>revert to Windows for that function as well.
>>>Linz
>>>

>>I am in my early 30s, but please tell me... what are dot-matrix printers? ;)
>>

>kids... :)

Yes,
the young generation, they don't realise we are creating their
antiques. My father had a 1924 Buick we went everywhere in,
he eventually paid 10 pounds to have it taken away, and it was running.
 Wish I still had it.  Worth a fortune now. Am hanging on to to my
dotmatrix, in
the future someone will be paying a fortune for it on E-Bay :-)
Take Care
Winton