List membership - Linz

gerhard ggrubbish at web.de
Wed Apr 27 18:17:20 UTC 2005

Am Wednesday 27 April 2005 18:05 schrieb Dennis Kaarsemaker:
> On do, 2005-04-28 at 01:58 +1200, Lindsay wrote:
> > Is there away to find out how mnay members Ubuntu-list has?
>
> Other than asking the admin or asking everybody to reply: no.

Hello Lindsay,

there are some useful informations here, and a statistic on gmane:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user

The list uses Mailman
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/index.html

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node41.html

who [$<$PASSWORD$>$] [address=$<$ADDRESS$>$]

    * See everyone who is on this mailing list. The roster is limited to
list members only, and you must supply your membership password to
retrieve it. If you're posting from an address other than your
membership address, specify your membership address with
`address=$<$ADDRESS$>$' (no brackets around the email address, and no
quotes!)

But finally you are right, I received this answer:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your