Don't use OpenOffice.org Beta (1.9.95)

Russell Cook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 27 04:54:43 UTC 2005

Where are you? I'm using the USA English maybe you don't have the
correct languages set up????
I have both

Tools->Options->Language Settings->Writing Aids the OpenOffice.org New Thesaurus activated.

And
 Tools-> Language -> Hyphenation active.

Sorry as it just worked for me I don't know what to suggest.