HELP ME!!

Adam Membrey membreya at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 26 14:04:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:52 pm, Rosario wrote:
> Hello to everybody!
>
> I'm a new Linux user. i'm still work with windows but i wish and i want to
> work with linux. Somebody told me to use UBUNTU but i'd like to know if a
> good guide or e-book exists fot using at best! Thank you for help!
>
> Rosario

Rosario, was there REALLY a need to cry help? that's usually reserved when
someone has borked their system ;)

a good starting point for you would be to go to www.ubuntuguide.org

if you have any specific questions or if you would like some advice, feel free
to post ..we're always willing to help

--
You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.