Performance shock

sarava at verizon.net sarava at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 13:59:08 UTC 2005

ok soI have to add to this. I am a n00b to linux and so far have only good things to say. I had some problems but they have all beign solve by the great community of ubuntu also. I people in third world countries that are trying to run bussines and buying all the products that they need is just impolsible. their computers are not obsolete, but they cannot run windows XP and all the stuff they need in 128 RAM. in the other had they tried ubuntu and installed XFCE instead of gnome and things are just so much better and fater for the. For us windows with open source application might be fine, but ubuntu distribution can really help others. Also in the time that I had linux I have run it for about two weeks with only one crash and I did not have to reboot I only neede to restat my X server.