OpenOffice2 package

James Wilkinson ubuntu at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 16:59:21 UTC 2005

Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> I read somewhere that there is an attempt to get Openoffice to compile
> with gcj, however I don't know how it is going to date.

I understand that the Red Hat / Fedora crew are doing a *lot* of work
with gcj and OpenOffice. The plan is to get OpenOffice 2 with gcj-based
Java support (and gcc 4) into Fedora Core 4, due in June.

I could probably dig out mailing list posts, if you *really* want
them...

James.

--
E-mail address: james | The camel has a single hump;
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | The dromedary two;