somenthing like napster for linux

sarava at verizon.net sarava at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 15:41:19 UTC 2005

yes I mean legal way to do it. I already pay for the services.

From: mat nicholson <sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 10:23:31 CDT 2005
To: Michael Soulier <msoulier at gmail.com>,
	Ubuntu Help and User Discussions <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: somenthing like napster for linux

i think he means legit, legal music downloads, cause napster is now a
legit service, as is itunes....i have herd of pymusique(?) and
sharpmusique, and apparently these will let you download and buy tunes
from itunes music store, if legit downloads of music is what we're
talking here.

other wise, i rock with giFT-openFT and giFT-Gnutella with
giFTcurs/gifToxic as frotnends.