Install of Ubuntu

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Apr 21 13:01:11 UTC 2005

> Bear in mind that if you ever want to get rid of windows then i'd
> recommend putting it on a seperate hard drive ;-)
>
> Dan

Yeah, if it were me, I would have loads of drives, for each OS, each
partition... but it's not possible, I would need a server case to fit
all the drives, not to mention the cost of the drives, and the extra
controllers required to drive them (and I am running short of PCI
slots), not to mention the cost of the drives, or the power consumption,
and noise level, which I am very critical about.

So this 3 OS's / 2 disk setup is the best compromise I could come up
with...

--
Vince