Gnome or KDE?

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 11:57:27 UTC 2005

I just started using KDE yesterday.  Installed it via Synaptic.  I
still have GNOME as the default, but I am running over in my mind
whether or not to change it.  KDE seems very nice and a lot more
polished.  I might have a few suggestions for it though.  Any idea
where I might submit these suggestions?  I don't yet have the
programming knowledge to implement them myself.  But I am pretty sure
they wouldn't be too hard to implement and would require nearly no
resources.

Also, how can I activate VNC via KDE?  I have it running automatically
on GNOME and I use it to connect to my Ubuntu box from my Mac over my
WLAN/LAN.  I probably am just missing something stupid, but I don't
know where to activate it.  Anyone with any idea?  Thank you very much.

~Matt