[Warty] Running Windows in Linux - Linz

audriusb at homelan.lt audriusb at homelan.lt
Mon Apr 18 17:39:08 UTC 2005

Quoting joejac <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org>:

Run from root console:
    apt-cache search wine
and install printed packages with
    apt-get install package_name
One comment: don't use this on AMD64 computer - there are no precompiled
packages for this proccessor.
Read "APT HOWTO" once you joined to Debian community. You'll do nothing without
knoledge of this system. You can use graphical backend of this system
(Synaptic) in daily work, but APT skills are mandatory for Debian user.

Gediminas Bukauskas