xorg i810: tv-out on PAL-TV (Composite

Vide ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Apr 18 16:46:23 UTC 2005

Ok, I'm too an i810 owner and I want to get my TV-OUT to work :)
basically the first one config linked by Lukas works smoothly, there's
only one problem: it creates 2 screen with 2 different desktops (see:
RightOf), while what I want is an exact replication of the LCD desktop
on the TV-OUT. Giving a look to "man i810" it tells me it is possible
and I have to use the LFP+TV option in the screen configuration...but I
can't get it working...it tell me "Monitor 1 or Monitor 2 can't be NONE
in Dual or Clone setup"

any help? :)

--
Vide