ubuntu on small systems

audriusb at homelan.lt audriusb at homelan.lt
Mon Apr 18 06:37:35 UTC 2005

Quoting baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk>:

You installed X-window server, not client and your computer is ready to work as
X-window terminal (you can to attach your computer another one, accessible by
LAN or WAN, and perform remote computing).
You need to install x-window package if you want to get standalone workstation.

Gediminas Bukauskas