still having problems with tepositories

sarava sarava at verizon.net
Sat Apr 16 00:25:00 UTC 2005

ok so I did exctly wha it said i was suppose to do at ubuntuguide but
when i try to update I get this message
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://archive.ubuntu.com
hoary/multiuniverse Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_hoary_multiuniverse_binary-amd64_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list ftp://ftp.nerim.net stable/main
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.nerim.net_debian-marillat_dists_stable_main_binary-amd64_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list ftp://ftp.nerim.net testing/main
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.nerim.net_debian-marillat_dists_testing_main_binary-amd64_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
Why I can't get my packages did I typed sometinh wrong I checked and
double dchecke I don't know what is wrong.
As always all replies are apreciated
sara