Trying to setup ndiswrapper

Paul Thompson ubantu001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:44:22 UTC 2005

Oli,

Went back removed bcmwl5 with ndiswrapper -e bcmwl5 then started again,

this time every thing appeared to go just fine if I go to the network
config utility I only find eth0 my ethernet connection.

if I do a modprob, I get

root at del9100:/home/pjt # modprobe ndiswrapper
FATAL: Error inserting ndiswrapper
(/lib/modules/2.6.10-5-386/kernel/drivers/net/ndiswrapper/ndiswrapper.ko):
Operation not permitted
root at del9100:/home/pjt #

Paul