Breezy updates...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 15 22:21:01 UTC 2005

> Things like that are bound to happen in the next few days.
>  Personally I wouldn't touch Breeze for a
> few more days at least until thing stabilize.

Well I obviously update just for "fun", so even if it fails to boot,
it's hardly going to bother me.
But if they are syincing with Debian and not actually doing any Ubuntu
specific work, then it's not very exciting.
Looks like UBU will end at the end of the month, in early May,
everything should be sync'd with Debian and actual Ubuntu work should
begin seriously.
Best option would be to wait 2 or 3 weeks then...

--
Vince