iBook G3 800 Mhz doesn't sleep

Claudio Dalla Vecchia claudio.dalla-vecchia at durham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 17:31:03 UTC 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Larry Grover wrote:

> Do you have pbbuttonsd installed and running?  If not, try
> installing/running pbbuttonsd (and gtkpbbuttons, for on screen display
> of volume, illumination level and sleep notification).

Yes, everything is installed and running. Another thing that does not work
is the illumination level.

> If pbbuttonsd is installed and running, check the configuration
> (/etc/pbbuttonsd.conf) -- man pbbuttonsd.conf for the gory details.

I've checked that. It seems fine to me. The only thing I changed is the
"tap" option for the trackpad. I'll check again.

Thanks,
Claudio

Claudio Dalla Vecchia        e-mail: claudio.dalla-vecchia at durham.ac.uk
Institute for Computational     web: http://star-www.dur.ac.uk/~caius/
Cosmology, South Road           tel: +44 (0)191 33 43787     linux user
Durham DH1 3LE - UK             fax: +44 (0)191 33 43645        #275369