GRUB

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 15 07:21:29 UTC 2005

> BTW, there is a beta version of grub-2 in the universe repository for
> Hoary.

Is there really ? Great ! So hopefully, if the GRUB team works fast
enough, Ubuntu might be able to use it for Breezy ! :o)

> The description has a big warning saying it does not have all
> it's functionality yet and use at your own risk. I would definitely try
> this on a separate hard disk!

Hmm, I hardly feel confident fixing GRUB in any way, so I will patiently
wait for it to be stable and incorporated to Ubuntu properly, by our
highhhhhly skilled and competent devs :-)
Also, according to GRUB's Wiki, the eye candy is not implemented yet, so
I wouldn't have anything to play with really ;o)

--
Vince