Breezy : when to start, and "devel" list

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Apr 14 19:26:03 UTC 2005

> If you have used an IRC client in Windows like mIRC,

I do remember using mIRC... one single time....sometime in 1998... and I
had someone next to me to walk me through the procedure...

> The first thing you see in
> X-Chat is just the server list and just choose the Ubuntu Servers to
> connect. Just type your preferred name/nick  and connect. When you're
> connected, just type /j #ubuntu-devel and you're in the development
> channel.

Ahhhh... thanks, that works... I can now see pages of text scrolling by
rather fast ... I need to upgrade my brain and RAM and CPU and typing,
to overclock them, the stock Vince can't keep up !

Our devs must be super heros.. how can they handle the user mailing
list, devel mailing list, bugzilla, the web forums, IRC, wiki, and still
find the time to develop Ubuntu... and sleep and eat ?
Maybe they are not human beings... they must be superior species that
came from another planet... ;o)

--
Vince