World Domination?

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 14 00:29:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 01:09 +0200, Philippe Landau wrote:
> > I think you underestimate the Ubuntu community: I would say most
> > of us are quite capable of protecting ourselves against cultism.
> > I guess it never hurts to have one or two Jeremiahs
> > pointing out the error of our ways ...
> Who is Jeremiah ?

"WordNet (r) 2.0"
Jeremiah
     n 1: (Old Testament) an Israelite prophet who is remembered for
          his angry lamentations (jeremiads) about the wickedness
          of his people (circa 626-587 BC)
     2: a book in the Old Testament containing the oracles of the
        prophet Jeremiah syn: Book of Jeremiah

just FYI :)

Not too hard to find, I think...

Kind regards,