Oh Boy....

audriusb at homelan.lt audriusb at homelan.lt
Wed Apr 13 07:59:29 UTC 2005

Quoting azz <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org>:

I selected UBUNTU because of ugly UTF-8 support in Debian Stable. Strictly
speaking, Debian Stable continues to be 8-bit system.
I tried to work with Debian Unstable, but was tired of cyclic dependencies in
the packages of this release.
I don't say that Debian stable is bad system, it could be and should be used as
network servers, but for advantage work you should use the distribution, which
follows changes in Linux world much faster than Debian Stable (Fedora,
Slackware, Gentoo, ...).
UBUNTU joined to this company of advantage Linuxes with Debian-style of system
management. Thats very good news: Debian administrators don't need to study new
packaging systems or waste a time looking for system files in places, uncommon
for them.
Where you see a problem?

Gediminas Bukauskas