Upgrade to Hoary

Frank McCormick fmccormick at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 12 20:14:08 UTC 2005

Well I bit the bullet and upgraded my nicely set up Warty to Hoary - I
expected a horror show but to my absolute delight all went well. Took a
looong time even thought I've got 5.1 mbs cable --- the actual script
installtion took about 80 minutes on this 450 mhz clunker.

The ONLY problem I have now as far as I can see is double menu entries
all through the Debian menu (which I didn't have before) Is this a
**bug** or did something go wrong ?  Other than that everything seems to
be in place, but I don't have that update icon everyone seems to be
talking about.

Cheers

Frank