SUDO

Matt Christian woodelf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:50:47 UTC 2005

Thanks for the flames. Sorry I hit a nerve.

The point wasn't sudo, it was the 'Now Children, real bit-twisters
don't use root account'  attitude that I found in the WIKI postings,
while trying to decipher what was disabled on the new install,  it's
the attitude that users can't be trusted.  Yes, I RTFM all the time,
and I circumvented  the issue without sudo.

Thanks for those of you that honestly gave advise not abuse! I
appreciate the spirit.  =)

BTW, No brag, just fact.