[Hoary] No Updates?

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:05:22 UTC 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 9:53 AM, David M. Carney <carney1979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad that Hoary is finally out. But as incredible as that is, I find
> it a bit of a surprise that there have been absolutely no updates the
> last several days.

Now that Hoary is final, the only updates to it will be critical data
loss bugs (if any) and security updates (if any). Other than that, you
will probably not be seeing any updates.

> I have a LOT of software installed here. It just seems strange that
> something hasn't been updated.
>
> Or are the package managers taking a well deserved break? ;-)

Probably :) and I hope they are, they have all worked very hard (and
had to endure our complaints ;) the past 6 months to GIVE US a GREAT
distro. They deserve a break!

Matt