Upgrading using CD

David Foster dbfoster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:07:23 UTC 2005

I can confirm that there is no pop up when inserting 5.04 into a 4.10
machine(other that nautilus browser). There was however when I put
5.04/i386 into my 5.04/amd64 machine a nice popup asking if I would
like to upgrade to the new version, but I didn't try.  It would be
nice if the last feature update to warty would enable the detection on
newer versions and the nice popup :)