d-link dwl-122 usb wifi

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:22:32 UTC 2005

On 4/10/05, Maximilian Gerlach <m at px0.de> wrote:
> Hi volvoguy,
> My DWL-122 doesn't work under hoary in my powerbook :(
> I know it *can* (I had in working - more or less - in warty), but it
> isn't easy nor good documented :/

Interesting. I'll have to find a store with a good return policy and
try tidalwav1's directions.

> > The county I live in has promised free wifi across the whole county by
> > the end of 2005. It may be slow (to keep the broadband companies
> > happy), but it'll be nice to be able to sit down and work at all just
> > about anywhere! :o)
> Wow - where do you live?

City: Oakland
County: Oakland
State: Michigan
Country: USA

It's the county that's supposed to be getting the free wifi. I hope
this doesn't mean the yuppies will be driving around in their huge
SUV's staring at a Google Map. :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu