How to reinstall grub/resize a ReiserFS partition?

Adam Membrey membreya at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 9 15:13:05 UTC 2005

Ok, I've just removed my windows partition /dev/sda1 and wish to move grub so
my system still boots ;)

My rootFS is /dev/sda3, which I have flagged as active in fdisk.

For grub, I've done:

sudo grub
grub> root (hd0,2)
grub> setup (hd0)
grub> quit

Is that's all that's required to move grub?

And now that I've removed /dev/sda1 I want to merge it with /dev/sda3 (windows
WAS 21gb)

Is there any easy(safe) way to resize ReiserFS?

--
Your manuscript is both good and original, but the part that is good is not
original and the part that is original is not good.