I am keeping my Warty

Brian Puccio brian at brianpuccio.net
Sat Apr 9 13:59:28 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 22:29 -0400, Godfrey wrote:
> Just to share my excitement about Ubuntu, it going strong everyday,
> and it just get a new release.  So even more people will be using
> it. I decide not to upgrade yet.  Why?  Because Warty is still being
> supported, and it's just good enough for me.  I won't upgrade just for
> the upgrade.  I guess that many do the same.  Are you?

Actually, I've been running Hoary on my laptop and desktop (which is
more of an HTPC/media server then anything) for about 6 weeks.  However,
I have two servers running Warty on them and I am leaning towards
staying with Warty, however, I want to play with flumotion, so I might
upgrade one.  That and I am a bit worried about putting off the upgrade
until Breezy.  If x amount of things need to be played with after one
release to get them back to functional, then I'd need to play with 2x
amount of things jumping from Warty to Breezy.

So I'm still not sure yet.